Influencer Marketing Reaches Primetime with Budweiser & FIFA 2014
It’s the Holy Grail in influencer marketing – a big brand like Budweiser, Sponsor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, is sending influencers to the biggest event in the world this summer.
Why is it such a big deal? Well, it tells us that big brands are paying attention to social outreach. They are seeing the value in reaching their audience through their influencers enough to send some very lucky influencers to the greatest primetime event this summer. And we can’t be happier to be a part of it! Finding these influencers through our InNetwork.net platform is going to be akin to awarding someone a jackpot prize. We are just buzzing with excitement.
All eyes in the world will be on FIFA – not only on the game, but everything else that is going on. The parties, the people, the celebrations! We can’t wait to find out what this city has in-store and we will be able to see it all through our social networks.
Next stop Rio de Janeiro
Do you want to be a part of our social team? Be a BudweiserFC Striker!
Here’s what we are offering:
- A trip to Brazil including flights and accommodations at the Budweiser Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (three day stay)
- You get to attend a FIFA Wold Cup match at the legendary Maracana Stadium
Here’s what you need to know. We are on a serious time crunch. We will be making our decision by end of day tomorrow.
- You must be from a country that can travel to Brazil without a Visa. (Or you must already have a Travel Visa or a Brazilian passport in place that allows you entry to Brazil)
- You must be Football Mad and be able to demonstrate it to us through posts you have created in the past.
- You must have a demonstrated strong following on Instagram (10,000+ followers) and Twitter.
- You must be available during the week of June 13th or the week of June 17th.
Do you know somebody who would like to be part of our team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us your contact info @innetworkinc. Who wants to be part of the excitement that is FIFA World Cup 2014?